Competition Closing Date: 25-SEP-2017
From: CFRC TORONTO HQ & DET
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - CFRC TORONTO HQ & DET - 4900 YONGE ST SUITE 100, NORTH YORK, ON, M2N 6A4, CA (Actual Employment Location: 4900 YONGE ST SUITE 100, TORONTO, ON)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFRC TORONTO HQ & DET has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 14-NOV-2017 until 13-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
MS/MCPL. PO2/SGT WILLING TO RELINQUISH AND LS/CPL QUALIFIED FOR PROMOTION TO MS/MCPL MAY APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED SHOULD NO MS/MCPL APPLY AND BE FOUND SUITABLE. LS/CPLS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR UNDER-RANKING.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- (1) HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO WORK IN RECRUITING
(2) IN POSSESSION OF VALID PROVINCIAL DRIVER PERMIT AND ABLE TO OBTAIN A DND 404
(3) APPEARANCE, DRESS, PHYSICAL FITNESS AND ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY
(4) REFLECT FAVOURABLY ON CANADIAN FORCES
(5) WORK IRREGULAR HOURS - WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS
(6) MUST BE ABLE TO LISTEN, TALK AND RELATE TO YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS
(6) BE PROACTIVE IN THE BUILDING AND SUSTAINING OF RELATIONSHIPS WITH CANADA'S ABORIGINAL PEOPLES, VISIBLE MINORITIES, FIRST GENERATION CANADIANS AND WOMEN'S GROUPS
(7) SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE FORCE TEST WITHIN PREVIOUS 365 DAYS
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: No (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: (A) PROCESS APPLICANT DOCUMENTATION
(B) CONDUCT APPLICANT TESTING
(C) PREPARE MILITARY CORRESPONDENCE
(D) PREPARE FILE FOR SELECTION BOARD AND OR ENROLMENT
(E) ADMINISTER FINANCES
(F) CONDUCT ENROLMENT
(G) PROCESS EVENT DOCUMENTATION
(H) COMMUNICATE WITH OUTSIDE AGENCIES
(I) PLAN AND MANAGE VARIOUS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
(J) CREATE ATTRACTIONS AND DIVERSITY MATERIAL FOR DISSEMINATION
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt MacKillop , Stephen
- Position: 014506 - UPSO/UPSO
- Phone: 634-6040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: APPLICANTS ARE TO INCLUDE A RESUME WITH A MINIMUM OF A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND / OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, INCLUDE REFERENCES WITH A MINIMUM OF A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND CONFIRMATION THAT A VALID PROVINCIAL DRIVER S LICENSE IS HELD.
TRAINING FAILURE OR LACK OF COMPLETION OF RECRUITING CLERK (MITE AJFY) DISTANCE LEARNING, RESIDENTIAL OR ON-THE-JOB TRAINING PACKAGES WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE CESSATION OF CLASS B SERVICE UPON RETURN TO THE RESERVE FORCE MEMBERS HOME UNIT.
MEMBER MUST IDENTIFY IF ANNUITANT DURING INTERVIEW PROCESS
POSSIBILITY OF 3 YEARS EXTENSION