Competition Closing Date: 22-FEB-2018
From: RCA School
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - RCA School - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, OROMOCTO, NB, E2V 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: RCAS Gagetown NB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Service
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B, C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instruction
- RCA School has a Class B Permanent for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00368-01-ARTYMN to commence on 06-NOV-2017 until 05-NOV-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
MWO willing to relinquish and Sgt qualified for promotion to WO may apply, but will only be considered should no candidate at the WO rank apply and be found suitable. Sgt not eligible for promotion may be considered for under-ranking.
- MOS ID: 00368-01-ARTYMN
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. GUN AREA TECH SUPERVISOR MOD 1 
2. GUN AREA TECH SUPERVISOR MOD 2 
3. GUN AREA TECH SUPERVISOR MOD 3 
4. GUN AREA TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR 
5. GUN AREA TROOP SERGEANT MAJOR 
6. P RES GUN AREA TSM - MOD 1 
7. P RES GUN AREA TSM - MOD 2 
- Course Remarks:
- Either 120497 and 120498 required OR 120499
Either 120582 and 120583 required OR 120588
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: This position is responsible to the Battery Commander of 67th Depot Battery for the following activities:
a. Prepare and deliver practical and theoretical lessons;
b. Complete all administration required within student files; and
c. Assess students both in the field and in garrison.
d. Perform other duties as assigned by the chain of command.
e. Secondary requirements:
1) Ability to communicate successfully with peers, and
senior staff on sensitive or complex issues; and
2) Familiarity with MS Office Suite applications.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: Suitable local applicants will be given employment preference.
Position is not 100% in Support of Reserves.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Chiu , Matthew
- Position: 031162 - ADJT/ADJT
- Phone: 5064222000 ext 3410
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Cover letter, resume and current HRMS MPRR are to be attached with the nomination.
Suitable applicants residing within the geographical area will be given preference.
Applicant's med cat, physical fitness and security clearance must be current and at the required level for REO.
If an applicant has MELs and is still employable within limitations, a copy of the AR/MEL must be fwd to CTC HQ G1 Reserve Admin Cell.
Applicants must have the essential quals as outlined in REO.
Once an applicant has been selected, the home unit must complete C of C concurrence in REO.
If the successful applicant is from outside the CADTC C of C, Posting requests to CADTC PRL if applicable, may be sent to:
+CADTC FMN G1 Res Mgt@CADTC HQ@Kingston
Cc: +CTC HQ G1 Res@CTC HQ@Gagetown