Competition Closing Date: 25-OCT-2017
From: 12 Wing HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 12 Wing HQ - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, SHEARWATER, NS, B0J 3A0, CA
A. CHIEF MILITARY PERSONNEL (CMP) INSTR 20/04, ADMIN POLICY OF CL A, B AND C RES SVC
B. CFAO 49-5 - CAREER POLICY NON COMISSIONED MEMBERS - PRIMARY RESERVE
C. CANADIAN FORCES INTEGRATED RELOCATION PROGRAM (CFIRP), ADDENDUM 9, CHAPTER 13
D. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-15, AIR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
E. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-17, PROMOTION - AIR RESERVE
F. DAOD 5023-2 PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 ADM FIN CS 001/08 232003Z JAN 08 - COMPONENT TRANSFER - EFFECT ON CFSA PENSION BENEFIT ENTITLEMENT
H. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
J. C AIR FORCE 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z APR 12
- 12 Wing HQ has a Class A for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00099-01-INT OP, or 00099-07-INT OP to commence on 18-SEP-2017 until 17-SEP-2034. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
- MOS ID: 00099-01-INT OP, or 00099-07-INT OP
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. 111 INT OP QL5A 
2. PRIMARY LEADERSHIP QUAL (PLQ) 
- Competency Remarks:
- THE FOLLOWING ARE CONSIDERED ASSETS:
1. EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN AIR OPERATIONS
2. EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN NAVAL ENVIRONMENT
3. EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN AN OPERATIONAL INTELLIGENCE ENVIRONMENT
4. EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A DEPLOYED ENVIRONMENT
5. BASIC ELECTRONIC WARFARE OPR 
6. BASIC MARITIME WARFARE 
7. NETP ALL MODs [08342, 08343, 08344, 08345]
8. BASIC SPACE OPERATIONS COURSE
9. IMAGERY INTELLIGENCE ANALYSIS COURSE (AIMX)
10. MOTION IMAGERY INTELLIGENCE NALYSIS COURSE (AJPW)
11. ADVANCED OPERATIONAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE COURSE
12. TACTICAL ELECTRONIC WARFARE INSTRUCTOR COURSE
13. TACTICAL QUESTIONER COURSE (AHZS)
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
B. Ability to work under minimum supervision
C. Fit for Sea Duty an asset
- Basic description of duties: A. Incumbent will be employed as a Junior Analyst and Briefer within a team environment providing support to 12 Wing Shearwater and will often be required to work independently to prepare intelligence products. Position may include opportunities to deploy with Helicopter Air Detachments aboard RCN ships or at deployed operating bases in a variety of operational environments.
B. MANAGEMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRUBUTION, AND DELIVERY OF INTELLIGENCE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING PRE-DEPLOYMENT BRIEFINGS, CURRENT INTELLIGENCE BRIEFINGS AND INTREPS
C. PROVIDE INT SUPPORT TO 12 WING OPERATIONS, TRAINING AND EXERCISES
D. PROVIDE SUPPORT TO DEPLOYED 12 WING AIR DETACHMENTS ABOARD RCN SHIPS
E. POPULATE AND MANAGE COLLATION DATABASE
F. MONITOR INTELLIGENCE REPORTING FOR THREATS TO 12 WING ASSETS OR THAT MAY LEAD TO THE DEPLOYMENT OF 12 WING RESOURCES
G. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Dimmer , Henry
- Position: 064962 - RECRUITING & TRG WO/RECRUITING & TRG WO
- Phone: 720-1945
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Applications to include a Covering Letter, Resume and a current MPRR.
B. Class "A" position with potential periods of surge to full time each year related to OP Tempo and available resources.
C. Should there be more than one applicant; the most suitable candidate will be identified by Selection Board.
D. Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
*MUST be eligible for TOP SECRET - Special Access (SA)