Competition Closing Date: 23-AUG-2017
From: CFB Moose Jaw
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - CFB Moose Jaw - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, MOOSE JAW, SK, S6H 7Z8, CA (Actual Employment Location: Bldg 160)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- CFB Moose Jaw has a Class B Temporary for a Maj/Maj MOS ID/Occupation 00328-02-LOG - AIR to commence on 28-AUG-2017 until 14-AUG-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Maj/Maj
PRes applicants whose rank is one rank lower and who are eligible for promotion may apply. PRes applicants whose substantive rank is higher may apply but shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified candidate is available and, if selected, may be required to temporarily relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 00328-02-LOG - AIR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- -Applicant must possess strong written and oral communication skills and confidence in addressing senior officers and civilian equivalents on a regular basis.
-Applicant must posses strong leadership skills and effectively utilize CFPAS to provide PDR/PER s to subordinates.
- Basic description of duties: The Wing Admin O is responsible to the 15 Wing COS for providing administrative support to all members of 15 Wing which includes support to 2 CFFTS and 431 (AD) Sqn in Moose Jaw as well as 3 CFFTS in Portage-La-Prairie, MB. The Wing Admin section also provides support to all Lodger Units in Moose Jaw, including: 23 H Svcs Det, 1 Dental Det, IPSC Det, RP Ops Section, MP Det, MFRC, CFHA and PSP.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Successful applicant is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG&E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Conrad , Clifford
- Position: 008353 - DEPUTY FLT COMD/DEPUTY FLT COMD
- Phone: 826-2863
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: -Cover letter submitted with application must include any information more current than that displayed on MPRR. Ensure any qualification or training pertinent to this position is also highlighted in accompanying cover letter to ensure selection board receives full disclosure of valid information.
-If more than one suitable candidate submits their application, consideration will be given to personnel residing in the local geographic area.