Competition Closing Date: 22-DEC-2017
From: 5 CDSB Det Aldershot
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 5 CDSB Det Aldershot - PO BOX 820 STN MAIN, KENTVILLE, NS, B4N 4H8, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 5 CDSB Det Aldershot has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00168-01-SUP TECH to commence on 06-SEP-2017 until 05-SEP-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank lower or one rank higher may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, mbr may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 00168-01-SUP TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. PLQ 
2. SUP TECH 911 QL5A 
- Competency Remarks:
- A. CTAT modules 1 A & B completed preferred;
B. Knowledge of various supply publications; and
C. Be familiar with HRMA and WHMIS.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: A. Supervise supply personnel;
B. May be required to work/supervise in repair and disposal, main warehouse, clothing warehouse, receipts and issues, MSA, customer service group, spare parts and local procurement;
C. Perform the duties of the duty supply tech, and Camp Duties as assigned; and
D. Any other tasks and or duties as directed by the CoC.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: YES
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: R&Q available at member's expense.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Watson , Byron John
- Position: 056819 - TSO/TSO
- Phone: 678-2307
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Applicants in the geographical area of the employing unit will be given priority.