Competition Closing Date: 27-SEP-2017
From: CFINTCOM HQ
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFINTCOM HQ - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 101 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0K2)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFINTCOM HQ has a Class A for a Sgt/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM, or 90000-ATR to commence on 25-AUG-2017 until 25-AUG-2018. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/WO
IAW Ref A, applicants who are one rank lower or one rank higher may apply, however will only be considered in those exceptional circumstances where no other qualified candidate is available. If one rank higher is the only suitable applicant, mbr may be required to relinquish their rank for the period of employment.
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM, or 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- MITE and budgeting experience considered assets.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: 1. The Coordinator of Foreign Military Out-Service Training (FMOST Coord) manages the day-to-day operations of the US/UK/NATO/International FMOST Programs at Command level, and to liaise with FMOST Desk Officers in CDA regarding all issues associated with foreign military training.
2. The FMOST Coord is responsible for the tracking, management, and cancellation of designated and requested training. Responsibilities include:
a. submitting forecasted training requests IAW the call-out letter to the FMOST Desk Officers in CDA, along with section 32 financial code authorizations to secure training; and
b. maintaining the FMOST budget, to include contributing input to the COS Dev annual Business Plan.
3. Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders with respect to FMOST requirements and guidelines.
4. Representing CFINTCOM at all meetings, conferences, symposiums, working groups, as required, in support of FMOST and MITE requirements.
5. Performing MITE functions as required in support of FMOST and the Training and Production Officer.
6. Briefing the Chain of Command and stakeholders at various levels on FMOST issues.
7. Maintaining the FMOST budget and provide forecasted budget requirements to support the annual Business Plan.
8. Preparing various reports (i.e.; budget, course requests, or cancellations) to support CFINTCOM administrative requirements.
9. Although not inclusive, the FMOST Coord must maintain the following working relationships in day to day work:
a. COS Dev / D Int HR Dev;
b. CFINTCOM HQ Directorates;
c. CFINT Grp / J7;
d. MPG HQ Kingston; and
e. MPG TG Borden.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Dickson , Jeffrey
- Position: 056256 - CFINTCOM HQ CWO/CFINTCOM HQ CWO
- Phone: 613/992-2188
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: There is a possibility for extention. There is a possibilty of periods of surge to Class B for 89 days.