Competition Closing Date: 10-OCT-2017
From: ARMY MP GP HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - ARMY MP GP HQ - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 110 O'Connor St, Ottawa, ON.)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- ARMY MP GP HQ has a Class B Permanent for a MCpl/MCpl MOS ID/Occupation 00003-01-NCM to commence on 15-AUG-2017 until 14-AUG-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MCpl/MCpl
Cpl eligible for promotion will be considered. Cpl ineligible for promotion will be considered if no eligible MCpl applies. Sgt willing to relinquish rank will be considered if no eligible MCpl applies.
- MOS ID: 00003-01-NCM
HRA Clerks will be given preferrence.
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. Contracting Direct with Trade 
2. EXPENDITURE MANAGEMENT COURSE 
3. Green Procurement -CSPS online [C215 E]
4. HRMS 7.5 Foundation 
- Course Remarks:
- Monitor mass course is an asset.
- Competency Remarks:
- Experience with the following software applications; HRMS, Monitor Mass, Output Product, DRMIS, RPSR, Claims-X, WebSCPS, and CFTPO.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: No (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: This position is responsible to perform level 3 staff duties, including:
a. Administrative accountability; info Regts of new regulations/procedures and ensure their implementation;
b. Care and control of all personnel documentation IAW security regulations;
c. Control temporary files for postings; in/ out and attached posting;
d. Leave records; record leave and maintain leave records for unit pers; and complete annual audit;
e. CR; prepare and monitor distribution of incoming/outgoing correspondence; ensure mail register is maintained properly; complete GC 97 and track location requested files; PA correspondences and maintain a BF system;
f. Claims; initiate/finalize claims, including travel arrangements; and perform section 32 and 34 as required;
g. Maintain/ensure nominal roll and recall list information is accurate and updated;
h. Action Res pay in RPSR;
i. HRMS; update pers records as required and conduct annuals MPRR verification;
j. Conduct annual personal readiness verification (PVR);
k. Draft correspondence IAW military writing;
l. Maintain and order stationary supplies for the HQ;
m. Prepare and disseminate reports; Regts wide e-mails;
n. Liaise with CC, G1 and Res Admin O on all HQ policy matters; and any other duties assigned by the C of C.
o. Coordinate/liaise Res F employment with CC, Res Admin O, Regt, HQs, Army G1;
p. Security; maintain security of the OR; monitor pers security clearance in Web SCPC;
q. Capture expenses into the FY Budget excel spread sheet;
r. Contribute to the management of the HQ calendar and inbox;
s. Familiarizes with the CC responsibilities; assume CC responsibilities in her/his absence;
t. Complete tasks as directed by the CC and any other duties assigned by G1, Res Admin O, G8 and higher CoC.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Néron-Sorel , Daniel
- Position: 306607 - G1 RES ADMIN OFFR/G1 RES ADMIN OFFR
- Phone: 223-7252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.