Competition Closing Date: 06-DEC-2017
From: 403 Hel OTS
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 403 Hel OTS - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, OROMOCTO, NB, E2V 4J5, CA (Actual Employment Location: Oromocto, NB)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records - Topic C1A,B C Class Reserve
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- 403 Hel OTS has a Class A for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 24-JUL-2017 until 24-JUL-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
Pte eligible for promotion, Pte not eligible for promotion may apply and will be considered if not suitable candidate applies.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
AVR RQ/min QL 3
Rad OP or Sig OP preferred
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- a. The maintenance of Ops section equipment; and
b. Ensure reports and returns are prepared and distributed in a timely manner
c. Update morning brief and;
d. Updates DRSO's prior to morning and evening Met/Ops;
e. Maintain the Sqn CP;
f. Act as dvr/op of Sqn CP when required;
g. Assist in the planning and preparation of CEOI's and Comm portion of Ops Orders; and
h. Maintaining of CP and all radio equipment.
- Basic description of duties: The position of Rad Op is responsible to the Ops WO thru the Ops SNCM for designated aspects of the day-to-day conduct of the Sqn Operations Cell and Crypto Room.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Haley , Robert
- Position: 133483 - PLT/PLT
- Phone: CSN: 432-3441
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE IAW REF F AND THE FOL PRIORITIZATION SHALL BE USED:
(1) AIR RESERVISTS, AIR DEU PRES AND AIR DEU REG FORCE PERS AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSN; AIR RESERVISTS AND AIR DEU PRES PERS ONE RANK BELOW THE RANK OF THE POSN, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION
(2) REG FORCE PERS, OTHER PRES PERS, MEMBERS OF THE COATS, CANADIAN RANGERS AND SUPP RES AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSN WILLING TO TRANSFER TO THE AIR RES AND CHANGE ENVIRONMENTAL AFFILIATION IF SELECTED
(3) PRES OR REG F PERS OVER-RANKED BY ONE RANK, WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK, SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THOSE EXCEPTIONAL CASES WHERE NO QUALIFIED CATEGROY A OR B CANDIDATE IS AVAIL, AND
(4) CIVILIAN APPLICANTS, INCLUDING FORMER CAF MBRS
B. SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
C. INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE.
SUBMISSIONS MAY BE MADE VIA MAIL, EMAIL TO: ROBERT.HALEY@FORCES.GC.CA, TEL: (506) 422-2000 EXT 3441 NLT 30 DAYS FROM DTG OF THIS MSG. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
(1) CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
(2) DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
(3) SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
(4) FORCE TEST COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
(5) LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
(6) CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
(7) DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
(8) COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
(9) ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
(10) NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
(11) MIN TWO REFERENCES
D. INTERVIEWS: APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY SCREENED, AS MTG THE ESSENTIAL
PREREQUISITES, WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW IF REQR
E. OPI: FOR MORE INFO INCLUDING A COPY OF THE TOAS, CONTACT MAJOR ROBERT HALEY AT 506-422-2000 EXT 3441