Competition Closing Date: 14-JUL-2017
From: 1 Cdn Air Div HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 1 Cdn Air Div HQ - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA (Actual Employment Location: WINNIPEG)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Selection Process
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- 1 Cdn Air Div HQ has a Class B Permanent for a MWO/MWO MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 01-AUG-2017 until 31-JUL-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: MWO/MWO
WOS ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND CWOS WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK WILL BE CONSIDERED. WOS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROM WILL BE CONSIDERED
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- Practical knowledge of the Organization and Establishment structure of the RCAF. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word. Demonstrated strong analytical skills. Practical working knowledge of HQ staffing procedures. Good writing and presentation skills. Ability to work independently.
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Knowledge of the AF Establishment Change process. Working ability with HRMS, specifically the Position Management Process module. Knowledge of Air Reserve administrative policies and procedures.
- Basic description of duties: The position of Force Management 2 exists to coordinate and implement 1 Canadian Air Division (1 CAD) Establishment Changes. The position is responsible for entering all establishment change data into HRMS, review, as well as coordinate changes with 1 CAD units and/or with other RCAF elements as required. This position provides advice and assistance to 1 CAD units in developing their respective total force establishment strategies. This position is also part of the 1 CAD L2 Air Reserve governance structure.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Capt Malmstrom , Colin
- Position: 080828 - A1 FORCE MGT/A1 FORCE MGT
- Phone: 257-6364
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE IAW AFO 5006-15 AND THE FOL PRIORITIZATION SHALL BE USED:
A. AIR RESERVISTS, AIR DEU PRES AND AIR DEU REG FORCE PERS AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSN; AIR RESERVISTS AND AIR DEU PRES PERS ONE RANK BELOW THE RANK OF THE POSN, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION,
B. REG FORCE PERS, OTHER PRES PERS, MEMBERS OF THE COATS, CANADIAN RANGERS AND SUPP RES AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSN WILLING TO TRANSFER TO THE AIR RES AND CHANGE ENVIRONMENTAL AFFILIATION IF SELECTED,
C. PRES OR REG F PERS OVER-RANKED BY ONE RANK, WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK, SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THOSE EXCEPTIONAL CASES WHERE NO QUALIFIED CATEGROY A OR B CANDIDATE IS AVAIL, AND
D. CIVILIAN APPLICANTS, INCLUDING FORMER CAF MBRS
SELECTION THROUGH THE AFO 5006-15 PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST FWD A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT MPRR, PERSONAL RESUME AND COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING THEIR QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. SUBMISSIONS MAY BE MADE VIA MAIL, EMAIL OR FAX TO: MWO M.L. BAILEY, DEP AR FLT COMD, CSN 257-4476, FAX CSN 257-2637, 1 CDN AIR DIV HQ, PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB R3J 3Y5, NLT 30 DAYS FROM DTG OF THIS MSG. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR:
A. CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC
B. DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK
C. SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE
D. CF EXPRES COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED
E. LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAL, TESTING DATES
F. CONFIRMATION OF WHETHER OR NOT MBR IS IN RECEIPT OF A PENSION UNDER THE CFSA ATTRIBUTED TO REG F OR RES F SVC
G. DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
H. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MBR S QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
I. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
J. NOMINEES WORK AND HOME PHONE NO
K. MIN TWO REFERENCES