Competition Closing Date: 24-NOV-2017
From: ADM(IM) PMPR List
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - ADM(IM) PMPR List - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- ADM(IM) PMPR List has a Class B Temporary for a Capt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 17-JUL-2017 until 16-JUL-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Capt/Capt
MBRS ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION TO CAPT/LT(N) AND MAJ/LCDR WHO ARE WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK CAN APPLY, BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO QUALIFIED CAPT/LT(N) IS AVAILABLE.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Reliability Status
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- A. KNOWLEDGE OF GENERAL DND ADMINISTRATION AND STAFF PROCEDURES
B. ABLE TO GENERATE AND PROCESS GENERAL ADMINISTRATION MATTER AND CORRESPONDENCE
C. KNOWLEDGE OF MS OFFICE SUITE, HRMS
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: No (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: Perform data entry and manipulation using a variety of automated systems and software including MS Office. Duties include, but not necessarily limited to, the following tasks:
1. Manage the Division's personnel tasking system;
2. Deputy Building Senior to include:
a. Management Co-Chair of Woodline Occupational Safety & Health Committee;
b. Oversight of Building Emergency Evacuation team;
c. Coordinator of Woodline Local Strike Committee; and
d. Other building related duties.
3. Division's Coordinator for Access to Information requests;
4. Division's Coordinator for Business Continuity Planning;
5. Division's Force Test Coordinator; and
6. Other duties as assigned by Director.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. Nominations from the NCR Ottawa area will be accepted only.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Hughes , Charles
- Position: 062550 - PROJ SR OFFR/PROJ SR OFFR
- Phone: 613-995-8240
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Contract is for 3 years, with possibility extension
Secret Security Clearance an asset