Competition Closing Date: 22-SEP-2017
From: CFFS Québec
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - CFFS Québec - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, COURCELETTE, QC, G0A 4Z0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- CFFS Québec has a Class B Temporary for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 31-JUL-2017 until 30-JUL-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
QL6 Sgt may apply and may considered
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: No (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
EMC ( Art 32,33,34)
- Basic description of duties: Statement of Duties: Action Leave passes. HRMS Actions. Coordinate AVR. Process LTA. Process CTA. Process Claims .Process Casual Allowances. Process Promotions. Maintain personnel files. PA Divisional Notes. PA Training records.
Specific Knowledge and Skills: HRMS. Expenditure Management course (32,33,34). Contracting direct with trades (CDWT). DRMIS roles.
1. Perform the duties of the CC during his absence as delegated;
2. Supervise and assist the MITE clerk functions;
3. Perform the duties of Divisional Petty Officer for the satellite Admin section at Valcartier with the application of the CFPAS process and the Guide to the divisional system;
4. Prepare and review PDRs, PERs and letters of appreciation for subordinates;
5. Supervise and coordinate: claims, cash advises, requests for R&Q, TD arrangements, in/out routine cards, correspondences, incoming mail, customer service, staff leaves, data bases (NRIMS, HRMS, MITE, Monitor Mass and central registry and releases as required);
6. Create and follow up on tasking in CFTPO systems;
7. Assist in the maintenance of personal files;
8. May be required to coordinate reconciliation of budget, credit card and HRG (DRMIS);
9. Maintain update knowledge of policies and guidelines concerning administration support including delegation of authorities;
10. Oversees the welfare of the satellite admin section;
11. Perform any other tasks as assigned.
Specific to BMOQ/BMNQ:
12. Coordinate, plan and support all administration related to the conduct of BMNQ and BMOQ courses at CFFSQ and/or Valcartier.
13. Manage schedule of the admin staff (satellite section at Valcartier) to ensure required support for BMNQ and BMOQ;
14. Support BMNQ/BMOQ staff during the summer on CFTPO.
15. Maintain a good relationship with the Base and HQ and initiate contact with Admin staff at Valcartier for BMNQ and BMOQ support;
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Nantais , Sophie
- Position: 014427 - ANALYST / CM(RMS/SUP TECH)/ANALYST / CM(RMS/SUP TECH)
- Phone: 4186945560 ext 5353
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.