Competition Closing Date: 21-NOV-2017
From: 1 H Svcs Gp HQ
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - 1 H Svcs Gp HQ - PO BOX 10500 STN FORCES, EDMONTON, AB, T5J 4J5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. HRBM TICKET # 3366
- 1 H Svcs Gp HQ has a Class B Permanent for a WO/WO MOS ID/Occupation 00376-01-FSA, or 00375-01-HRA to commence on 19-JUN-2017 until 18-JUN-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: WO/WO
Sgt eligible for promotion and MWO willing to relinquish their rank for the duration of the contract may apply, however they will only be considered if no WO is found. IAW QR&O 11.12 para 4. A Res F mbr who relinquishes their rank and reverts to a lower rank for the duration of the Class B employment, may be authorized (provided there are no substantive reasons to the contrary) to be promoted to the rank held prior to the relinquishment at the conclusion of the Class "B" service, provided they meet all requirements for promotion. Sgt not eligible for promotion may also apply but will only be considered if no promotable Sgt, substantive WO, or MWO willing to relinquish their rank is found.
- MOS ID: 00376-01-FSA, or 00375-01-HRA
Other trades with relevant experience will be considered if no suitable 00376 FSA or 00375 HRA are found.
- Language: English or French
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Competency Remarks:
- ASSETS INCLUDE:
(1) COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIN/ADMIN AND PROCEDURES
(2) FIN REGULATIONS AND EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF ADMIN REGULATIONS AND ORDERS
(3) CURRENT EXPERIENCE IN DRMIS ASSET
(4) RPSR EXPERIENCE WOULD BE AN ASSET
(5) EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
(6) ABILITY TO MULTI TASK
(7) SOUND KNOWLEDGE OF MS OFFICE SUITE
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. A SELF STARTER
B. STRONG MGMT SKILLS
C. ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
D. CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- Basic description of duties: A. RESPONSIBLE FOR ADMINISTRATION OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES TO ALL 1 H SVCS GP UNITS
B. RESEARCH FIN POLICY QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE FIN ADVICE TO STAFF MBRS AND SUBORDINATE UNITS
C. PROVIDE ASSISTANCE AND GUIDANCE ON THE USE OF DRMIS
D. COMPLETE REPORTS AND RETURNS
E. OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED BY J8
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj White , Bethany
- Position: 363906 - J8/J8
- Phone: 780-973-4011 x2360
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: INCLUDE COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MEMBERS QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE. PREFERENCE MAY BE GIVEN TO LOCAL GEOGRAHICAL APPLICANTS.