Competition Closing Date: 04-MAY-2017
From: 430 Tac Hel Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 430 Tac Hel Sqn - PO BOX 1000 STN FORCES, COURCELETTE, QC, G0A 4Z0, CA (Actual Employment Location: BFC Valcartier)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-15 Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. Air Force Order (AFO) 5006-17 Promotion - Air Reserve
- 430 Tac Hel Sqn has a Class A for a Pte/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00168-07-SUP TECH to commence on 01-MAY-2017 until 31-MAR-2042. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Pte/Cpl
MCpl willing to a relinquish rank to Cpl may apply
- MOS ID: 00168-07-SUP TECH
- Language: French essential
- EN Reading Level: A - Lowest
- EN Writing Level: A - Lowest
- EN OI Level: A - Lowest
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- 1. DRMIS (MA&S) Warehouse Tech 
- Competency (Qualifications):
- 1. DRIVER WHEELED - LFC [AGJN]
2. SUP TECH QL5A [ACML]
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Basic description of duties: The position is part of the Ele SL. The incumbent is responsible for providing the services supply to members of the unit and keep the campaign material in order.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Sgt Chenel , Patrick
- Position: 052032 - Resp QM/Resp QM
- Phone: 6156
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Selection process will be in accordance with ref F and the following prioritization shall be used:
(1) Air Reservists, Air DEU P Res and Air DEU Reg Force pers at the substantive rank of the posn; Air Reservists and Air DEU P Res pers one rank below the rank of the posn, who are eligible for immediate promotion
(2)Reg Force pers, other P Res pers, members of the COATS, Canadian Rangers and Supp Res at the substantive rank of the posn willing to transfer to the Air Res and change environmental affiliation if seleted
(3) P Res or Reg Force pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquish their rank, shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified category 1 or 2 candidate is avail, and
(4) Civilian applicants, including former CAF members
B. Selection through the AFO 5006-15 process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and approved by the appropriate Authority
C. Former members of the Reg Force and former or current members of the Res Force in receipt of an annuity from CFSA who wish to serve on a period of continuous full time reserve shall be subject to the Annuitant Reserve Service policy outlined a CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 para 2.13. CF members should consult with the Director Canadian Forces Pension Services (DCFPS) prior to making any decision or election in order to fully understand the potential implications resulting from the Res service
D. Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, personal resume and covering letter, describing their quals and experience IAW requirements listed above. Submission should be made via REO program but will also be accepted via mail, e-mail or fax to: Maj Lacasse at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days from publishing date of the opportunity. Applications must include the following info if more up to date than the MPRR:
(1) current establishment position number, parent unit and UIC
(2) date of promotion to current rank
(3) Security Clearance level and date
(4) FORCE test completion date or date scheduled to be tested
(5) linguistic abilities and, if available, testing dates
(6) confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributed to Reg F or Res F service
(7) date and category of last Medical and any Medical Employment limitations
(8) covering letter describing members qualifications and experience IAW requirements listed above
(9) any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc)
(10) nominees work and home phone numbers
(11) minimum of two references
E. OPI: for more info including a copy of the TOAs, contact Maj Lacasse at email@example.com.