Competition Closing Date: 19-APR-2017
From: 404 (LRP&T) Sqn
Subj: Class B Temporary Res Svc opportunity - 404 (LRP&T) Sqn - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, GREENWOOD, NS, B0P 1N0, CA
A. CHIEF MILITARY PERSONNEL (CMP) INSTR 20/04, ADMIN POLICY OF CL A, B AND C RES SVC
B. CFAO 49-5 - CAREER POLICY NON COMISSIONED MEMBERS - PRIMARY RESERVE
C. CANADIAN FORCES INTEGRATED RELOCATION PROGRAM (CFIRP), ADDENDUM 9,
D. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-15, AIR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
E. AIR FORCE ORDER (AFO) 5006-17, PROMOTION POLICY - AIR RESERVE
F. DAOD 5023-2 PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM
G. CANFORGEN 018/08 ADM FIN CS 001/08 232003Z JAN 08
H. A-MD-154-000/FP-000 ANNEX 3 APPENDIX 1
I. CANFORGEN 070/12 CMP 033/12 101602Z APR 12
J. C AIR FORCE 16/12 CANAIRGEN 012/12 111907Z APR 12
- 404 (LRP&T) Sqn has a Class B Temporary for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00138-07-ACS TECH, or 90005-AIR TECH to commence on 21-APR-2017 until 15-SEP-2017. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Regular Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
APPLICANTS, WHO ARE ONE RANK LOWER / HIGHER MAY APPLY, HOWEVER WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THOSE EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE NO OTHER QUALIFIED CANDIDATE IS AVAILABLE. IF ONE RANK HIGHER IS THE ONLY SUITABLE APPLICANT, MBR WILL BE REQUIRED TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK FOR THE PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT
- MOS ID: 00138-07-ACS TECH, or 90005-AIR TECH
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Course Remarks:
- ALFB CP140 A/C Structures Maintenance
2. AHTE CP140 Flight Systems on A/C (if mbr is 00135)
3. AHTI ALSE off a/c Maintenance (if mbr is 00135)
3. AHCH Instructional Techniques
- Competency Remarks:
- Level A/POM in either enhanced (ACS) or legacy (AVN) CP140 on a/c ALSE
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. Experience in CP140 Maintenance, teaching and training establishment standards.
B. Working knowledge of CFITES.
C. Knowledge of national, CAF, RCAF, Fleet and Unit processes and standards.
D. Working knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel.
E. Experience instructing CP140 Wet Ditch trg (if mbr is 00135)
- Basic description of duties: 1. Perform duties as CP140 ACS Instructor and technical assessor.
2. Provide an outstanding example of technical airworthiness for students to emulate.
3. May assume acting ACS Cell Lead duties as required.
4. Perform review/revision/updating of Master Lesson Plans.
5. Provide assistance to other training cells as required.
6. Other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed. If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Nixon , Patrick
- Position: 003229 - INSTR/INSTR
- Phone: 568-3422
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: Applicants in the geographical area of the employing unit will be given priority.
MPRR/Resume/Cover Letter to be provided with application in REO
Selection will be IAW ACO's 5006-15 / 5006-17 and candidates will be considered in the following component/rank order:
A. AIR RES, AIR DEU P RES & AIR DEU REG FORCE PERS AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION; AIR RES & AIR DEU P RES PERS ONE RANK BELOW THE RANK OF THE POSITION, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION;
B. REG FORCE PERS, OTHER P RES PERS, MEMBERS OF THE CADET ORGANIZATIONS ADMINISTRATION AND TRAINING SERVICE (COATS), CANADIAN RANGERS (CR) AND SUPPLEMENTARY RESERVE (SUPP RES) AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION, WILLING TO TRANSFER TO THE AIR RESERVE AND CHANGE ENVIRONMENTAL AFFILIATION IF SELECTED;
C. P RES OR REG FORCE PERS OVER-RANKED BY ONE RANK, WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK, SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THOSE EXCEPTIONAL CASES WHERE NO QUALIFIED CATEGORY A OR B CANDIDATE IS AVAILABLE.