Competition Closing Date: 21-SEP-2017
From: 402 Sqn
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - 402 Sqn - PO BOX 17000 STN FORCES, WINNIPEG, MB, R3J 3Y5, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. MHRRP - Military Human Resources Records Procedures - Topic Cl A, B,C Res Service
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
- 402 Sqn has a Class A for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 90000-ATR to commence on 02-OCT-2017 until 01-OCT-2037. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCPL ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION MAY APPLY. WO WILLING TO RELINQUISH THIER RANK MAY APPLY BUT WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF NO SUITABLE APPLICANTS AVAILABLE.
- MOS ID: 90000-ATR
Air Tech/Air Ops preferred
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Excellent Inter-personal and Communication skills;
Good understanding of Microsoft Suite;
- Basic description of duties: Assist with the management and direction of information to all Master Warrant Officers and to the Wing through e-mails, meetings and various information systems;
Assist in the production of parade orders and administrative orders;
Assist with all internal parade/event preparations and execution;
Attend meeting in the absence of the Sqn Chief Warrant Officer and produce minutes or recordings decisions (RODS);
Assist on matters of personnel, the NCMPDP System and leadership issues;
Maintain awareness of current RCAF and HR issues and be proactive in matters that concern the welfare of Sqn personnel for the SCWO;
Maintain awareness of RCAF Honours and Awards protocols and procedures;
Work and communicate effectively as a team leader and representative of the SCWO and ensure efforts are aligned with the Sqn CO and SCWO visions and policies and
Work independently to achieve Sqn goals while properly representing the SCWO Office.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Walsh , John
- Position: 130830 - AMRC/AMRC
- Phone: 204-833-2500 Ext 4127
- Email: email@example.com
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: CANDIDATE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
A. AIR RESERVISTS, AIR DEU P RES & AIR DEU REG F PERS AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION; AIR RESERVISTS & AIR DEU P RES PERS ONE RANK BELOW THE RANK OF THE POSITION, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION;
B. REG F PERS, OTHER P RES PERS, MEMBERS OF THE CADET ORGANIZATIONS ADMINISTRATION AND TRAINING SERVICE (COATS), CANADIAN RANGERS (CRR) AND SUPPLEMENTARY RESERVE (SUPP RES) AT THE SUBSTANTIVE RANK OF THE POSITION, WILLING TO TRANSFER TO THE AIR RESERVE AND CHANGE ENVIRONMENTAL AFFILIATION IF SELECTED;
C. P RES OR REG F PERS OVER-RANKED BY ONE RANK, WILLING TO PERMANENTLY RELINQUISH THEIR RANK, SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THOSE EXCEPTIONAL CASES WHERE NO QUALIFIED CATEGORY A OR B CANDIDATE IS AVAILABLE; AND
D. CIVILIAN APPLICANTS, INCLUDING FORMER CAF MEMBERS.
SELECTION THROUGH THE AIR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL FOR PROMOTION. PROMOTIONS MUST BE REQUESTED AND APPROVED BY THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.
E. APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOL INFO IF MORE UP TO DATE THAN THE MPRR WHICH WILL FORM THE PRIMARY SCREENING CRITERIA: CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT (QUOTE PEOPLESOFT UNQUOTE) POSN NUMBER, PARENT UNIT AND UIC; DATE OF PROMOTION TO CURRENT RANK;
SECUR CLEARANCE LEVEL AND DATE; CF FITNESS TEST COMPLETION DATE OR DATE SCHEDULED TO BE TESTED; AND LINGUISTIC ABILITIES AND, IF AVAIL, TESTING DATES.
DATE AND CATEGORY OF LAST MEDICAL AND ANY MEDICAL EMPLOYMENT LIMITATIONS
F. COVERING LETTER DESCRIBING MEMBERS QUALS AND EXPERIENCE IAW REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE
G. ANY OTHER PERTINENT INFO THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED BY THE EMPLOYER (PERSONAL LIMITATIONS AFFECTING SERVICE PERFORMANCE, ETC)
H. MEMBERS WORK AND HOME PHONE #
I. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR REFERENCES