Competition Closing Date: 31-MAR-2017
From: CFB Moose Jaw
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFB Moose Jaw - PO BOX 5000 STN MAIN, MOOSE JAW, SK, S6H 7Z8, CA (Actual Employment Location: Building 160)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- CFB Moose Jaw has a Class A for a Lt/Capt MOS ID/Occupation 90024-GSO to commence on 03-APR-2017 until 02-APR-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force, Cadet Org and Trg Service, Canadian Rangers.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Lt/Capt
PRes or Reg Force applicants whose rank is one rank lower and who are eligible for promotion may apply. PRes or Reg Force applicants whose substantive rank is one rank higher may apply but shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified candidate is available and, if selected, must be willing to permanently relinquish their rank.
- MOS ID: 90024-GSO
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Harassment Advisor, Harassment Investigator, Alternate Dispute Resolution Trg Crse are highly desireable however training can be provided to the successful applicant.
- Basic description of duties: The position of Mandated Programs Coordinator, reporting to the WAdminO, is responsible for the coordination of all Harassment Awareness Training, Employment Equity initiatives including National Recognition Days (i.e. Women?s Day), facilitation of LCC offered civilian training, local coordination of SCAN Seminars through the 17 Wg PSO, oversight of 15 Wg Ethics Program, and coordination/facilitation of any other mandated programs as required. Required to undertake any pertinent job-related training and attend out of area trg seminars or conferences as deemed necessary by WAdminO. A detailed job description and Terms of Accountability (TOA) is available upon request.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: WO Conrad , Clifford
- Position: 008353 - DEPUTY FLT COMD/DEPUTY FLT COMD
- Phone: 826-2863
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: As per AFO 5006-15 candidate selection will be based on the following order:
1. Air Reservists, Air DEU PRes & Air DEU Reg Force pers at the substantive rank of the position; Air Reservists & Air DEU PRes pers one rank below the rank of the position, who are eligible for immediate promotion;
2. Reg Force pers, other PRes pers, members of the Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service (COATS),
Canadian Rangers (CR) and Supplementary Reserve (Supp Res) at the substantive rank of the position, willing to transfer to the Air Reserve and change environmental affiliation if selected;
3. PRes or Reg Force pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquish their rank, shall only be considered in
those exceptional cases where no qualified category a or b candidate is available; and
4. Civilian applicants, including former CAF members.
Interested candidates must forward a copy of their current MPRR, Personal Resume and covering letter describing their qualifications and experience IAW requirements above. Submissions may be made via mail, email at QUOTE Clifford.Conrad@forces.gc.ca UNQUOTE or Fax to: WO C. Conrad, 15 Wg AR D/Flt Comd, 306-694-2863, CSN 826-2863, Fax 306-694-2859, CSN 826-2859, 15 Wing Air Reserve Flight, PO Box 5000, Moose Jaw, SK, S6H 7Z8
Applications must include the following info if more up to date than the MPRR:
A. Current Establishment (Quote PEOPLESOFT Unquote) position number, Parent Unit and UIC.
B. Date of promotion to current rank.
C. Security Clearance Level and date.
D. CF FORCE completion date or date scheduled to be tested.
E. Linguistic abilities and, if available, testing dates.
F. Date and category of last medical and any medical limitations.
G. Covering letter describing mbr's qualifications and experirence IAW requirements listed above.
H. Minimum two references.
If more than one suitable candidate submits their applications, consideration will be given to personnel residing in the local geographic area.