Competition Closing Date: 29-MAY-2017
Subj: Class A Res Svc opportunity - CFSATE - PO BOX 1000 STN MAIN, BORDEN, ON, L0M 1C0, CA
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
C. Military Human Resources Records Procedures (MHRRP)
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. CFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-15, AIR RESERVE EMPLOYMENT SELECTION PROCESSES
G. AIR FORCE ORDER (AF0) 5006-17, AIR RESERVE PROMOTION POLICY-AIR RESERVE
- CFSATE has a Class A for a Cpl/Cpl MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA to commence on 01-APR-2017 until 31-MAR-2037. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Primary Reserve Force, Regular Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Cpl/Cpl
QUALIFIED PTE ELIGIBLE FOR PROMOTION IAW REF G MAY APPLY. MCPL MAY ALSO APPLY BUT WILL HAVE TO
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA, or 00376-01-FSA
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals:
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Either Option (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- A. QL 5; and
B. Experience with MS Office Suite, Peoplesoft, and Claims X.
- Basic description of duties: A. Initiate and finalize TD, Attach Posting and General Allowance Claims;
B. Draft Correspondence, Memos, Messages, Letters etc;
C. Coordinate Attach Posting Msgs and update database and Peoplesoft program;
D. Input Leave, Emergency Contact(s) Notification, NOK and other CMP documents in Peoplesoft;
E. Control and process documentation and records ie: CF 2088s, CF 98s, Re-engagement-Conversion Offers, Promotions, Etc;
F. Handle administrative inquiries, problems adhering to current regulations, policies and procedures;
G. Provide counter and.telephone services;
H. Receive,track and distribute materials and perform CR duties;
I. Member may hi;ive to travel; and
J. Member may have to perform other military duties on a temporary basis.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: NO
- Member must live on the economy.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? NO
- Other pertinent details: If move of DHG and E is not considered for this employment opportunity, this means that the member is responsible to bear all costs associated with moving DHG and E to their new place of duty when the member is not from the local area. No travel, rations or accommodation expenses related to the move will be reimbursed.
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: Maj Sloan , Andrea
- Position: 064471 - A1/RES COORD/A1/RES COORD
- Phone: CSN 270-2878, 705-424-1200X2878
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. Candidate selection will be based on the following order:
(1) Air Reservists, Air DEU P Res & Air DEU Reg F pers at the substantive rank of the position; Air Reservists & Air DEU P Res pers one rank below the rank of the position, who are eligible for immediate promotion;
(2) Reg F pers, other P Res pers, members of the Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service (COATS), Canadian Rangers (CR) and Supplementary Reserve (Supp Res) at the substantive rank of the position, willing to transfer to the Air Reserve and change environmental affiliation if selected;
(3) P Res or Reg F pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquish their rank, shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified category (1) or (2) candidate is available; and
(4) Civilian applicants, including former CAF members.
B. Selection through the Air Reserve employment selection process does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be requested and approved by the appropriate authority;
C. Former members of the Reg F and former or current members of the Res F in receipt of an annuity from CFSA who wish to serve on a period of continuous full time reserve service shall be subject to the annuitant reserve service policy outlined at CMP Instr 20/04 par 2.13 as well as refs I and J. CF members should consult with the Director Canadian Forces Pension Services (DCFPS) prior to making any decision or election in order to fully understand the potential implications resulting from the Res svc;
D. Applications must include the fol info if more up to date than the MPRR which will form the primary screening criteria:
(1) Current establishment (quote peoplesoft unquote) posn number, parent unit and UIC;
(2) Date of promotion to current rank;
(3) Secur clearance level and date;
(4) CF Fitness Test completion date or date scheduled to be tested;
(5) Linguistic abilities and, if avail, testing dates; and
(6) Date and category of last medical and any medical employment limitations.
E. Covering letter describing member's quals and experience IAW requirements listed above;
F. Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc);
G. Members work and home phone numbers; and
H. Contact information for references.