Competition Closing Date: 05-APR-2017
From: C Air Force
Subj: Class B Permanent Res Svc opportunity - C Air Force - 101 COLONEL BY DR, OTTAWA, ON, K1A 0K2, CA (Actual Employment Location: 110 O'CONNOR, OTTAWA, ON (Remote not considered/travail à distance non-considéré)
A. CF Mil Pers Instr 20/04 - Administrative Policy of Class A, Class B and Class C Reserve Instruction
B. DAOD 5023-2 - Physical Fitness Program
D. CFIRP - Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
E. IFTDTI - Canadian Forces Temporary Duty Travel Instructions
F. AFO 5006-15 - Air Reserve Selection Process
G. AFO 5006-17 - Air Reserve Promotion Policy
- C Air Force has a Class B Permanent for a Sgt/Sgt MOS ID/Occupation 00375-01-HRA to commence on 08-MAY-2017 until 31-MAR-2020. Only personnel from the following Component/Sub-Component may apply for this position: Regular Force, Primary Reserve Force, Supplementary Reserve Force.
- Essential requirements are as fols:
- Rank: Sgt/Sgt
MCPL ELIGIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE PROMOTION AND WO WILLING TO RELINQUISH THEIR RANK TO SGT WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- MOS ID: 00375-01-HRA
- Language: English essential
- Security clearance: Secret
- Health: BE MED/DENT FIT
- Physical fitness: MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- Required experience and quals: N/A
- Position requirements for regular force annuitants permit IAW CMP instruction 20/04: Yes - Option 2 (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/policies/cf-mil-pers-instr.page (# 20/04))
- Secondary requirements of position, as applic:
- Essential: PLQ
Knowledge and skills in Organization and Establishment policy and administration and practices;
Proficient in standard CF administration and financial policies and practices;
Proficiency in computer software including Microsoft office, PeopleSoft, spreadsheets and databases;
Knowledge of SharePoint; and
Knowledge of web design and maintenance.
- Basic description of duties: The position of D Air Pers Strat 2-5-2 exists to assist D Air Pers Strat 2-5 with the management of RCAF Command O&E: reviewing, editing and inputting RCAF establishment changes into electronic databases for VCDS action; research and report on establishment and manning status, trends and historical changes; support the Multi-Year Establishment Plan; and the day-to-day management of the Directorate Intranet website.
- Rations, quarters, accomodations, and/or move
- Rations and quarters are available?: NO
- Member must live in service accomodation?: YES
- Member may live in service accommodation.
- Move of DHG and E will be considered? YES
- Other pertinent details: N/A
- Members of the Supp Res if eligible who wish to apply for this position may do
so through SUPP RES STAFF at toll free number: 1-866-558-3566, Fax number:
DND.SuppRes-ResSupp.MDN@forces.gc.ca. Members of the P Res and Reg F if eligible who wish to
apply for this position may do so through their home unit's Orderly Room. If
eligible, members of the NAVRES/RCN PRL, who wish to apply for this position,
may do so by submitting an e-mail through their chain of command before going to
the appropriate career manager for action. If selected, members of the
NAVRES/RCN PRL must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior to start
employment; this will ensure careful review of position requirements and time to
complete appropriate administrative action. If selected for an employment within
RCN, members of all Commands must receive an authorisation from NAVRESHQ prior
to start employment. All nominations must be submitted through the Monitor Mass
Reserve Employment Opportunity (REO). NOMINATIONS NOT PROCESSED THROUGH REO WILL
NOT BE CONSIDERED. Nominations must include the following:
- Contact information.
- Confirmation of whether or not member is in receipt of a pension under the CFSA attributable to REG F SVC.
- Any other pertinent info that should be considered by the employer (personal limitations affecting service performance, etc), including comments regarding any requirements for the position that may not be up to date in HRMS (such as language profile, physical fitness or medical) since initial screening for the POSN will be based on HRMS data. Sources documents will be required.
- CL C RES SVC IPC/IC calculation report results from HRMS (for CL C RES SVC opportunities only).
- Name: MWO Donaldson , Annie
- Position: 175345 - AR FLT OTT D FLT COMD/TRG O/AR FLT OTT D FLT COMD/TRG O
- Phone: 613-995-6977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews: Only applicants considered suitable for the position will be contacted for interviews.
- Remarks: A. This permanent Class B is for a period of three years and may be extended another three years;
B. Should more than one qualified candidate be found suitable by the selection board, preference will be given to the candidate residing in the local geographical area of the NCR;
C. Applicant must provide:
(1) A personal resume which includes complete residential address and contact phone number(s);
(2) A covering letter describing the quals and experience which make them a suitable applicant for this position; and
(3) Contact info for minimum two references.
D. Start date of contract is negotiable;
E. Language: English essential, bilingual an asset;
F. Selection process will be iaw Ref F and as stated in Ref F candidate selection will be based on the following order:
1. Air Reservists, Air DEU PRes & Air DEU Reg Force pers at the substantive rank of the position; Air Reservists & Air DEU PRes pers one rank below the rank of the position, who are eligible for immediate promotion;
2. Reg Force pers, other PRes pers and Supplementary Reserve (Supp Res) pers at the substantive rank of the position, willing to transfer to the Air Reserve and change environmental affiliation if selected;
3. PRes or Reg Force pers over-ranked by one rank, willing to permanently relinquish their rank, shall only be considered in those exceptional cases where no qualified category a or b candidate is available; and
G. Selection through the Air Reserve Employment Selection Processes does not constitute approval for promotion. Promotions must be separately requested and approved by the appropriate authority; and
H. Notwithstanding the requirement stated at para 6, nomination not processed through REO will be considered by the Ottawa Air Reserve Flight Commander.